Monday, May 10, 2010

The Final Blog. sigh

1) I believe that I am the creating mind that breaks new ground. As it says in the description, through this blog I think I do a pretty good job of "[conjuring] up fresh ways of thinking." These random facts are a different approach to blogging, considering there is no specific theme of the entire blog as a whole. While each post had a theme, the entire blog is random, just as it says in the title. I present new ideas through the facts that I find because they are random and at least somewhat unknown to the common man. Also, the responses to my poll provided unexpected answers. I did not expect for a majority of the voters to state that they actually do look up random facts sometimes.
2)I challenged my own beliefs through the facts that I found. I learned new things that changed my opinion about certain topics or aspects of life. I learned about things that I would never have learned about if I had not taken the time to explore the random facts. I learned that Almost anything has some sort of meaning or fact behind it, even if it is not the most interesting topic. Also, I experimented with new ideas. I took an idea and stretched it as much as I could in order to get the most possible out of it. Once I discovered a new topic to find facts about, I searched until I found whatever I was looking for (Half the time, I had no idea what exactly I was looking for). The point is, I gave every topic that came my way a chance. While sometimes I could not find anything about the topic, other times I discovered new interesting facts. In addition, I exhibited curiosity through this blog. I questioned every topic thrown my way and researched until the post was complete. I came across many interesting new facts, which I attempted to elaborate more on as I continued researching. I tried to give every topic a chance at being interesting to learn about.
3) Through this blogging experience, I learned that there is so much to learn. There are always new things to discover and new topics to research. Even the smallest things and the dumbest topics have interesting and thought provoking aspects to it. I have learned that there is so much to discover, all you have to do is take the time to learn.

alright... well, cool beans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment